[DMCForum] Re: Now isn't that interesting?

[DMCForum] Re: Now isn't that interesting?

I've been flamed by Fatboy too.  I'm getting the feeling
that anyone who has been left out should be disappointed.
His comments were so stupid and baseless that I never
bothered pressing the send button when I answered his
e-mail.  Well, here is the last half of that e-mail.  As I
remember, I was heavily under the influence of something or
I wouldn't even tried to write anything.  I hope it doesn't
sound too sappy for those of you who care to read it:

Remember that God holds us accountable for even every idle
word.  You will be quizzed on this one day, so watch
yourself.  Eventually there will be a trial, and judgment
day will reveal all.  The demons who conspire with you now
will take witness against you then.  You probably won't
like that.

If I am there I will try to help you if you call on me.  I
don't hold you accountable for your evil ways for I am worse
than you are.  But I am forgiven and you, evidently, are
not.

If any more plans for evil deeds crawl into your head and
out your ass, flush it down the toilet instead of spreading
it through the internet.  Please!

Walt