[DMCForum] Re: Now isn't that interesting?

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:04:38 -0000
From: "John Dore" < dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx >

>>As far as someone saying something nice about Ed Bernstein, I met him in<<
>>LA Expo 1998, seemed nice enough. I've never dealt with him or DeLorean1<<
>>though...Although I suppose he would be on his best behaviour when<<
>>surrounded by his most trusted customers.<<

Typical. Just this past summer at the DOA event, Ed gave Ken Koncelik the red
carpet treatment. Acted like his best buddy, socializing with him (an Average Joe
might I ad) dining with him, plugged the show in Pigeon Forge for Ken, and even
gave Ken the floor to speak about the show. Ed has been nothing but nice to Ken
in person/to his face. But elsewhere when the back is turned, his true feelings
are expressed in technicolor. Cowardly if you ask me.

>>Most of the people there were very nice, but some were blind, they<<
>>were on the "DeLorean-1 is the only place to service your DeLorean<<
>>if you respect it" bandwagon.<<

Every DOA member I met has been nothing but nice to me. I would tend to think
that Ed is the Apple stinking up the whole barrel. But since he basically owns
that barrel I guess he can run amuck.

>>snip<<
>>- PJ Grady. I was very impressed with Rob and the work that he and Pat did on
my car. Really nice guys too.<<

It's easy to see that the PJ Grady crew enjoys what they do and are in it for the
love of the car and not the prestige of ownership.

>>How do you know that this actually comes from Ed Bernstein?<<
>>Anyway, is there any proof that this actually is Ed Bernstein??<<

Over the years (from '96 on) I've been told many times, by multiple people (who
don't know each other), also moderators, and even DOA members that Ed flames via
"fatboy". (Out of respect for those who are not boat rockers, I will not name
names.) I've also been told not to believe everything I hear on the DML, even
when I heard it from the horses mouth and not the DML.

I have nothing to gain, no hidden or political agenda behind what I say. I'm just
after the truth, which is out there Mulder & Scully!

Shannon Y
16506