[DMCForum] Re: Jim's Air Filter

3 vehicles currently out of service:

AMC:
-Failed water pump bearings ($22.95 brand new replacement, thank you
very much)
-Relocating alternator to other side of engine (custom bracketing)
-Replacing metal fuel line with rubber (custom hose barbs)
Estimated back in service: Thursday

Silver Mark V:
-Slow leak from high pressure port of power steering pump
-Stiffer helper shocks needed in rear
-Instrument illumination bulbs (disassemble whole dash to access)
--1 burned out
--1 flickering
-Headlight door vacuum canister
--Rust pinhole
--Broken off *HIDDEN* speed nut holding to car
-Need to install new door lock actuators (Xmas present)
-Due for oil change
Estimated back in service: mid to late January

"Bill Franz" Mark V:
-Robbed heavily for parts (see headlight door vacuum canister above...)
-Swapped parts all over disassembled interior
-Needs new flexible steering coupling (*RIVETED* in -- argh!)
-Run periodically in place, but not out of driveway in more than a year
Estimated back in service: I have no earthly idea, but I really do
feel guilty leaving it this way for so long...

Guess I'm guilty as charged.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hey Bill,
>
> Not arguing your capabilities, but you were the one just saying
something
> about numerous immobile cars in your driveway...

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c0gdh0p/M=243273.4326031.5516772.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1072935924/A=1750744/R=0/*http://servedby.advert
ising.com/click/site=552006/bnum=1072849524227287> Click to learn more...

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=243273.4326031.5516772.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1750744/rand=583299070>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: