Re: [DMCForum] Rob Grady: This is my story & I'm sticking with it

Re: [DMCForum] Rob Grady: This is my story & I'm sticking with it

All hail Grady :)

Grady is right, public chat on the internet can be viewed as libel (as
it is written), exspecially if what you write is against an individual
or company and can damage their reputation. There is a reason I try to
stay out of such threads. Argue all you want about opinion, the easier
solution is to be careful of your words. Of course such a public forum
allows for such posts, but, as stated by uncle Ben "with great power
comes great responsibility".

Samuel

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: