[DMCForum] Re: Car chicks for the DeLorean

[DMCForum] Re: Car chicks for the DeLorean

In a message dated 12/23/2003 6:20:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fhudkins@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I think nipple prints on the car would be a wonderful thing.

Try this;

Open both doors. Make sure that the outdoor temp is a comfortable 65-70
degrees. Ask your woman, or the one by the hour, to lay down on the hood
and spread
her legs to look like gullwings.

That would be an excellent idea for a calendar. Seen one DeLorean picture
seen them all...however with the exception of Jenna Jamison, I haven't
seen one
hot woman (porn star hot looking) with the DeLorean. (could this be the
reason
why some car guys don't like the DeLorean? They see muscle cars, Ferrari's
&
Lamborghinis with this type of woman that I'd want to take for a ride in
the
DeLorean)

Anyway get this calendar made.

Happy Holidays,
Michael Pack
Sorry I had too much eggnog with Bourbon tonight.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c8aavnt/M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1072310948/A=1911858/R=0/*http://www.lifescapein
c.com/picasa/landing.php?capid=222&caId=1987> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1911858/rand=229550577>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: