[DMCForum] Re: Rob Grady

Enid/Jeremiah,
I was going to post, got busy, didn't, then said forget it, now your
giving Grady
the cold shoulder so I will post in hope you see this.

Grady's not a bad man. He WILL work on a budget if you give him one. I too
don't
have money to burn and had Grady work on my car in a timely fashion and am
EXTREMELY happy with the amount of work done, quality of work done and
staying
within my budget. And no, I'm not getting any kickbacks from him for
saying so.
Just sharing & recommending him from past experiences. With a staff of 3,
you
cannot expect your car done tomorrow. Months prior (almost a year) I was
checking
& making plans to drop off my car. I didn't want it to be sitting taking
up his
space & also wanted it in my garage, on the road and under my butt as long
as I
could have it. After dig'n into my car Grady found a few other things that
needed
attention. So I had to adjust the "to-do" list I gave him to fit within my
budget
and the priority of having a solid running car. No shiny ss eye candy for
me now.
If you go to him with an unlimited budget and/or a POS car it will almost
guarantee a longer than normal stay. But with only 3 employees that wear
multiple
job description hats, how long is normal with a huge waiting list?

Like Dave Straghand said, if you have local owners willing to help you
could save
some time an money there & it would be a great learning experience for you
better know your car. What ever you do, don't trust your D to "Bob's Auto
Service" (or insert any generic local garage name here). For the most part
Grady
or whomever will have to spend time/parts (your money) fixing what got
fixed.

Hey Mark  (Jame's self appointed jacka$$),
It would seem in your frustrated haste you forgot to mention that Grady
DID try
to contact you when he found out that the part was in fact not totally in
stock.
Or how willing he was to try and correct the problem. He even gave you in
store
credit/trade/payment plan sorta thing/deal .... how nice! That sure sounds
like
someone I would want to tell people to avoid. Are you getting kickbacks
from Ed?

> and when you find out you are missing something call me and
> i will say they are on back order and i will ship them out when i
> get them back in stock. But this wasnt Gradys fault it must of
> been mine since i am not a mind reader.
> Mark

I didn't call you a name and don't know the FULL detail but I would figure
your
going to call me a name anyway, right?

> Remember if you call people names without knowing the
> full detail, expect to be called a name back.

Shannon Y
16506
(Got that Ed? 1-6-5-0-6! really there's no need to put my VIN in your data
base.
I won't be calling.)

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: