actually quite a bit older than 18, appearances to the contrary).

Excuse me while I shake my jewelry...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > reputation as mechanical menace despite fact NEWEST
> vehicle in
> my stable is...
>
> "despite"?  I don't see the correlation.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c9d0e2h/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071172601/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=538340382>