Re: [DMCForum] (head like a) HOLE

I remember your virus, but you just cant let a good one liner disappear
can you?

Mark
snorting some white stuff i found in my headliner in my Delorean.

P.S. thinking of changing my license plate to "PEPSI". remember
Saturday Night Live with that skit back in the late 70's early 80's
........ no coke , pepsi, cheeseburger, cheeseburger.

On Monday, December 8, 2003, at 05:47 PM, Walter Coe wrote:

> Okay Mark, this is YOUR fault.  You signed that e-mail with
> > Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
> > http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
>
> So that is where I looked.
>
> I NEVER smoke pot.  My computer got infected by the Ganja
> pot smoking virus which started inserting evil text into my
> e-mails.  Man, catch one virus and you are labeled for life!
>
> Okay, about your hole: I've never seen one open like that.
> It is interesting to learn here that early cars can have
> this.
>
> Now thanks to you I have this Trent Reznor NIN tune going
> through my head. :-P  I should light one up, sharpen my
> ears, get some munchies and play some music.
>
> Walt

<image.tiff>

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ckvslom/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071015811/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=921455418>