RE: [DMCForum] Door pull strap

>The passenger side has the strap with the loop going into the handle, but
>with the armrest off, you can see where a strap would be attached (as
>the hole in the armrest for it and was covered over). The passenger side
>was also in an accident at some point (broken glass and other evidence
>of things fixed).

Can you tell if the door panel was recovered and this hole was just
covered
over?  I haven't removed my door panels yet.  As you saw, my passenger
door
is completely crushed but the door panel seems to be just fine.  I would
like to hear what you find out so I know what to expect when I pull mine
off.

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cfnpcq6/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070844424/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=692124733>