[DMCForum] upper door panel

Hi lads,
on my drivers side the upper door panel (top half of door) is made
from stiff cardboard, then covered in the black vinyl. On the
passenger side however, this panel is made from Fiberglass!? Anyone
know why 1 side is different? The fibreglass is much better, as on
the cardboard side it has damage in a few places - some of the holes
for the fir tree fasteners are damaged along the window edge, and
also the guide tabs on the bottom of the panel are very flimsy,
whereas on the fibreglass panel it is in perfect condition and very
strong.
Its a September 81 car if this is any help!
Thanks,
John

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cpg5apn/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070545898/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=163458763>