From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 11:23 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] DeLo Fuel Tank Issues:

Re: various current fuel tank threads:

Hot fuel: never had a problem with this, but I also suck straight from
bottom of tank. If it truly is a problem, would be hot water in
radiator pipes that hold tank up, not outside air. 195 degrees minimum
-- way hotter than even Arizona summer.
Bill Robertson

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cdi7jv5/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070393973/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=515352762>