[DMCForum] fiberglass shell for sale

ok, the last person who said they were going to come and buy it
pooped out on me and never returned my calls.  Spent most of my
Saturday waiting around the phone for him to confirm he was coming.

So, I want this thing done.  If it doesn't get picked up this time
around I will either:

1. take it to the dump and pay to get rid of it
2. cut it up and spend the next 3 months throwing her away in the
trash
3. ....i live on Lake Michigan....maybe it will float to Wisconsin

So, first come first serve.  But I want this thing gone, so don't ask
for a piece here or a piece there....the whole thing must leave.

(i'm really not an ass, or mean...I'm just sick as hell of looking at
this thing in my driveway)

The shell is currently located on my trailer, which is located in
Holland Michigan.  It is stripped of everything but the rear window.
I will not just sell the window,,,that goes with the shell.  I can
deliver the shell for a fee, but would prefer that you come and pick
it up.

Please....someone help me out here.  Someone has to need this piece
of shit for something.....right?

Erik

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c2r8g4o/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070255910/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=509596343>