Re: [DMCForum] MD Tech Session II

the MD tech sessions are open to everyone...I have sent several posts over

the past few months inviting all owners or non owners to one of our fun MD
tech
sessions. We are quickly getting a great reputation for having alot of fun
and
getting alot done.  We even had the Dave Straggand be the master of
ceremonies at our last one. The only catch is they pop up quickly, are
unsactioned and
must listen to Bill R. complain about the lambda system and attept to rip
yours out of your car :-)

I hope Eric from Tennessee will post about how much we got done on his car
on
short notice late at night :-)

I am guessing we will get Tech session III around the christmas holidays
since I am off for 2 weeks and BIll is up in MD anyway...They tend to
begin around
4pm and run till about 3am or whenever your car is done....My wife caters
the
affair and keeps us fed.

I want to thank Bill for helping me replace my clutch master cylinder and
bleed the system. Also we did the sway bar bracket recall in about an
hour.....There is nothing like getting those old round bushings out and
getting new ones
in....mine almost disintegrated in my hand...my crumple tube now has the
correct reinforcement....

I encourage anyone within 200 miles to join us next time...

Mike C
2109

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12csgj9b9/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070255348/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=159810759>