Re: [DMCForum] Re: Rich Acuti, Mike Pack, Eric Itzel

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Rich Acuti, Mike Pack, Eric Itzel

Sorry to hear Rich can't make it.....Mike Pack had secured a garage with a

lift for the afternoon but I dont see the need if all I really need is the

clutch master done. We could also do my recall brackets if no other cars
show
up..... I was hoping to get Rich's car on the lift and really clean it up
under
neath and help him out....

Mike Pack has told me he will swing by and help out whenever we are ready.

His car is about 30 minutes from here and is not driveable yet....

Eric, you are more then welcome to swing by. Just post a message on the
forum
and we can hook up.

Bill, you have my cell number. Since I am trying to make my wife happy :-
)
and work on my car lets shoot for 3pm if thats ok with you. Since it looks

like only my car that should give us more then enough time for a few
little
things. Car is now running great. If you really want to workl late I will
find work
for you on my minivan's
:-)

Rich, hope you can swing by in the evening. Feel free to come after dinner

and stay late....Heard Bush made a surprise covert visit to Baghdad.
Perhaps D
work had to be postponed so you guys could  get G. W. safely in and out of
Iraq
:-) good job.

Any other D owners within 100 mile radius feel free to come join the fray.

:-)  MD owners quickly getting a solid rep of helping each other out on
short
notice.....Any other non owners who want to see what D teamwork looks like
feel
free to drop in.

Happy Thanksgiving...

Mike C

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cs14fvm/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070080572/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=537915337>