[DMCForum] Re: Rich Acuti, Mike Pack, Eric Itzel

[DMCForum] Re: Rich Acuti, Mike Pack, Eric Itzel

4:00 am.

Mike has requested after lunch start time, so it could run later. Of
course it wasn't HIS car that kept us up all night...

Brought you a new set of spark plug wires. Can pay me back in Florida
or Pigeon Forge. Will leave with Mike if you don't make it. Trust me:
you need new wires.

Q's for:

Rich A: shopping after holiday sales w/ wife? (whip, whip, whip)

Mike Pack: I have your NCT's -- are you bringing DeLo or larger
vehicle to transport? Am sure Mike will hold at his house if former.

Eric Itzel: Are you in DC area now?

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> Sorry guys. No time to play. I can either drop the manifold off at
> Mike's tomorrow night, or you can stop by here to get it.
>
> How long will you be out at his place?
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Am in DC without your phone number. Oops.
> >
> > If you're coming to Mike Cohee's soiree' tomorrow, could you bring a
> > passenger side exhaust manifold? Doesn't have to be perfect -- just
> > want to seal spare engine (assuming I ever take out of truck).
> >
> > Stopped by Louie Golden's on way up. Gave me some tail light
> > reflectors that survived #10115. If you're a good boy before Xmas
> > Santa may pass along to you...
> >
> > Do you want to caravan or should I go straight up I-95?
> >
> > Bill Robertson

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cf7idcf/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070077587/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=574664856>