Re: [DMCForum] ass hat alert... again...

Re: [DMCForum] ass hat alert... again...

Aah, yes, I remember that car. In fact, I was taking a keen interest in
it and offered him a firm price to end the auction early - we had a very
specific plan in mind for the car which means we're on the lookout for a
screwed car with dents in every panel - the only thing we really need is
chassis in one piece and a complete underbody. And for shipping purposes
it much be rollable. We offered him a firm sum and he came back with a
counter offer. We held firm and waited till the auction ended. I've seen
one of the ebay photos of that car in a British car mag - apparently
someone from over here bought it. I haven't heard any more though.

Martin

Louie Golden wrote:

>For Martin- the ass hat is who sold that wretched thing he called a parts
car a while back. It wasn't anything that could pass itself off as the
remnants of a parts car. It had a few fenders that were held on by bungee
cords, it had some very odd turbo setup, and it was the sadest mangled
heap of metal I've ever seen. A bunch of people on the DML were crying
that it could be saved... just like all DeLoreans that come up wrecked,
abused, etc. Well, apparently Ass Hat told several people that he would
sell the car to them, take it off auction for a certain price. When he
figured out several people were vying for it (for some reason that is
utterly unknown to me), he upped the price. He ended up not honoring any
of his promises, and the car sold for over $3k on ebay. If my wrecked car
just sold for $1.4k, let me tell you... the winner of this auction was
ROYALLY screwed. My car had a better chance at revival than this one did,
and everyone's seen how bad my car was damaged. Anyways, sound familiar
now?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cgh7i2b/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069709347/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=453774324>