Re: [DMCForum] Re: Completely off topic - and I mean COMPLETELY!!!!!!

Walter Coe wrote:

>Some areas of interstate are up to 70mph now.

Ooooooh, somebody stop me :-) Okay, bit of explanation here - the
official UK upper speed limit is 70mph, however you'd have to be
extremely unlucky to be stopped for driving anything under 90 as long as
you're driving well. Driving in France is even better where they have a
similar land-mass/population ratio to the US and all the roads are
fantastically smooth dual cabbageways and the speed limit is 90, though
there're rarely any guardians of the law around to stop you going any
faster, and I'm all for blending in with the natives. Exept maybe in
Texas. (oof...)

>Before a certain peanut
>farmer politician became president, the speed limits were typically 75 on
>interstate.  According to my GPS, I've had my DeLorean up to 113.  Lots
of
>road noise and the steering gets a bit jittery.

Tell me about it!

Martin

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=