Re: [DMCForum] Re: Completely off topic - and I mean COMPLETELY!!!!!!

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Completely off topic - and I mean COMPLETELY!!!!!!

That comment wouldn't make sense in England, but you guys are limted to
55mph, aren't you? All those big engines and you're forced to drive them
like an old granny.... :-)

Martin (whose DeLorean regularly gets driven for 100 miles at a time
with the speedo off the clock)

PS When it's quiet.
PPS Or when Chris "Ooh what big exhaust pipes I've got" Hawes is trying
to show off.
PPPS Sorry Chris.
PPPPS I will beat you at Santa Pod.

erikgeerdink wrote:

>Stay down there in Florida with all the old folks Jim.  You wouldn't
>be able to handle it up here anyways.  Florida drivers in Michigan
>always piss me off when they are going 20mph below the speed limit
>with there is a snow storm.
>

>Erik

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732163/R=0/SIG=11n0nglqg/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=