Re: [DMCForum] Re: back in the saddle

> If lack of time
to run it is your main problem I might be interested in administering
it for you.

Rich, Congratulations!  You are now official web designer of the DMCForum.
Yeah, my problem is that time is an issue and I have no patience to learn
how to program HTML.  When I got billed $100 just to get that Michael J
Fox
Foundation link stuck on the main page, I figured that was more money than
the link would ever make for the Foundation and quit having the original
web
developer do any more work.

> What are/were your desires for the forum.org website?

My goal was and still is to use the site to provide a common area for
members to publish how-to technical articles and everything else related
the car, the man and the marque AS WELL AS anything that is fucking off
topic but still of interest to members of the DeLorean community.  You
see,
those DML moderators really pissed me off.

So far I am pleased with the way things have turned out concerning the
Yahoo
groups forum despite that none of us have done much to promote it.  I am
disappointed with the www.DMCForum.org web site.  The problem is that I
have
the keys, I am lazy, and no one else has taken the initiative to do
anything
with it.

Once we get enough people together to contribute then things should really
start taking off.  I'll e-mail you privately with the FTP info.  You any
good at FTP?

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=