[DMCForum] Glitch #182: A new plan of attack

[DMCForum] Glitch #182: A new plan of attack

Would it be possible to remove the disc, hub and wheel all attached
together, and drill out the studs from behind?

That is to say,

Page J:02:01 has you remove the caliper mounting bolts, hub nut &
washer and pulling off the hub and disc. The difference here would be
that the wheel would still be attached.

You could then remove the disc from the hub by removing the bolts
from the backside of the disc. Then, if the hub permits the proper
drill angle, you could drill out the lugs from the back and if it
doesn't you could continue drilling from the front, DOWN at a better
angle.

If this is feasible, I could do this in the comfort of my own
basement out of view of the condo nazis.

Is it feasible?

Rich

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124p07ne0/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595056> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=315796772>