[DMCForum] Maintenance: Denied

Well well well. Looks like one of my neighbors is not a DeLorean fan.
Someone complained and the condo nazis issued me a "cease & desist"
letter quoting relevant portions of the condo by-laws.

I called the association and laughed at them, explaining that 1) I
ALWAYS re-assemble the car when I'm done so it doesn't look like
redneck-ville. 2) I haven't done any -real- work on it in months. All
the heavy work was done a while ago so what's the problem?

I was told not to even change the oil and to rat out the first SOB I
see working on their car. How nice.

So I guess I won't be drilling out any more of my wheel studs. I was
nearly finished with one, so only 2 more to go. I'm going to have my
welder guy drill them out for me.

QUESTION: I can not find the part number for the lugs. Can someone
take a look and post it for me? I need to order replacements ASAP.

Also, now I'll have to remove the disc. How difficult is that?

Rich

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=230552806>