Re: [DMCForum] Non D related/"tuneup" advice on a Ford

Re: [DMCForum] Non D related/"tuneup" advice on a Ford

/me gets nervous about his Ranger

:\

Farrar

--
Farrar Hudkins
Announcer/Producer

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=281952150>