RE: [DMCForum] Non D related/"tuneup" advice on a Ford

RE: [DMCForum] Non D related/"tuneup" advice on a Ford

No laughing here really, just crying ;)  I can't offer any advice on the
tune up, but I can offer this.  A good friend of mine, his pregnant wife
and
two kids just had their 2002 Focus blow up.  It has had endless recalls
and
problems from day one and just had to have a new motor put in it.  He is a
long time Ford fan but will think twice before buying another new Ford
product because of how bad they treated him and did not honor his
warranties
because the dealership didn't have record of oil changes, tune ups, and
tire
rotations.  He did everything himself and the dealership said that voided
the warranty.  He renamed the Focus as the Fukus and the Fukusalot.

Just a thought.

Greg