[DMCForum] Greg's [CLASSIFIED] Red DeLorean

[DMCForum] Greg's [CLASSIFIED] Red DeLorean

Greg,

Bored here at work, I was looking at the new entries in the owner
registry and found your entry with pictures of your car.
I've been so involved in my own problems I haven't given much thought
to anyone else's trials.

With the exception of the door and the paint, your car is/was a lot
like mine, condition wise.

What is your status? Are you just going for the "ProjectVixen"
complete overhaul approach, or are you taking the "fix-it-and-see-
what-rattles-loose" route? (My personal favorite).

Do you like the idea of a painted D, or are you going to strip it?
Did it run when you bought it? How close are you to getting it
running? I don't know if you've hit the "project-car spiral" yet but
I'll tell you this, that's a pretty low VIN number so don't give up.
It's a keeper.

My lugnuts are stuck, but I think I finally got the CO screw set
right. At least the dwell meter is finally acting the way it should.
I think if I just get the brakes, tie-rod ends and alignment
finished, I could finally start looking at aesthetic issues like
upholstery, fascias, louvers etc. My engine runs but it looks like
crap. I have to re-wrap the wiring harness, de-grease etc.

Oh yeah, there's also the cracked windshield right where the driver
looks out. Where's a hail storm when you need one?

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124ukap9t/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=264992486>