Re: [DMCForum] A quick little survey..

> E-mail programs like MS Outlook Express can be set up to filter
> cross-posting.  So if you don't want duplicate messages then you can
have
> them show up in either your DMCForum folder or your DML folder but not
both.
People actually *use* Outlook (Express)?

For those that get digests, this doesn't exactly work.   Plus, even with
real feeds, since one is moderated and the other isn't, I will generally
read DMCForum, followed by a DMCnews post several hours+ later.

I, for one, find the cross posting slightly annoying.  I weed through
it, but I still find it annoying.   Just my 2c.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=130400005>