Re: [DMCForum] A quick little survey..

> There is no reason to cross-post to both lists!

Not so!

E-mail programs like MS Outlook Express can be set up to filter
cross-posting.  So if you don't want duplicate messages then you can have
them show up in either your DMCForum folder or your DML folder but not
both.

I'm currently about 3000 messages behind on the DML.  I intend to catch up
some day, but that isn't happening soon.  I am also behind on the DOC
group,
and catching up with them is a higher priority.

How many of you know about the DOC?  Besides being snubbed by the DML
moderators, the off-topic real world real friendship camaraderie of the
DOC
was a significant inspiration for starting the DMCForum.  This type of
banter isn't allowed on the DML because it is "off topic".  Well, pooh.
Our
forum is a lot closer to hanging out at a real car show and BSing with
friends.

Perhaps at the Pigeon Forge show we should all print out DMCForum posters
and stick them somewhere on our cars. {evil grin}  Are there any artists
among us?

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=779860088>