RE: [DMCForum] The 2nd to last straw

If the DeLoreans were so great to start with we wouldn't have products
like replacement metal coolant bottles, fanzillas, lockzillas, and other
such ammendments. The reality is the cars reached the market before they
had their kinks worked out, and have some design flaws. Of course we know
the reasoning for that is DeLorean was simply running out of time and
money, and he absolutely couldn't wait any longer to put out his car
without his company folding. I don't think the fact that the PRV itself is
such a tough little engine can be attributed to why some think the DeLo is
a great car. It's an off the shelf engine that DeLorean got because they
got a deal on it, and it fit in the engine compartment. They didn't design
the engine itself, so I think the PRV is a mute point. The DeLorean was
assembled with some decent off the shelf components... but the DeLorean
specific stuff is where everyone seems to have the largest problems. I'm
not bashing the DeLorean... in fact I agree with everyone, given the
circumstances it's amazing the car turned out as well as it did. I
wouldn't have sold my VIN 10115 for any amount of money... and I mean it.
I absolutely can't wait to get another one... I'm going nuts waiting for
my insurance money to come through so I can run out and become the world
biggest mashochist again... LOL. All I'm saying is that at times we all
get caught up in how in love we all are with these machines are that we
don't let ourselves see their very real imperfections. -Louie

Pre-order the updated second edition of  "DeLorean: Stainless Steel
Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com";
target="_blank">here!</a>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=313386013>