Re: [DMCForum] The 2nd to last straw

Put it this way......

Any 22 year old car maintained with low miles like most deloreans are
will still be running today.

A 1981 Ford Pinto with 32,000 miles on the clock will have just about
the same or even less problems than a Delorean will have at 32,000 miles
so saying "I think the fact that its still on the road after 22 years
leaves something to be said about durability" doesnt mean shit!

Mark

                         [Click Here!]

click here