[DMCForum] Re: Message for "fenris(at)delorean.co.uk"

Then Rich wrote:

> I got an email from that guy today asking about stainless frames.
> He's sending out viruses? Hm. I'm glad I run Linux. Not that it's
> virus-proof. It's just that folks don't usually waste time writing
> viruses for Linux.

I'm guess ing there is no-one who did use this address.
There are several known virusses that take (pieces of) existing
emails or word-files and use them as body-text when spreading.
Quite a lot of them also use a "built" email-address as sender;
take the first bit of an address and the last bit from another
address out of the addressbook... This way tracing and/or stopping
will be VERY difficult...

At work we're currently suffering from someone spamming with one of our
(old) domains as sender. We get about 1200 bounces per day from that!

Just ignore them and/or write a filter to ditch them immediately...

And MAN AM I GLAD I USE A MAC! ;-)

JAN van de Wouw

Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=259568465>