[DMCForum] Monster Garage episode 31, the Hover Delorean

[DMCForum] Monster Garage episode 31, the Hover Delorean

Hello.

On October 13, 2003 episode 31 of Monster Garage will show on the
Discovery channel.  It's a little known fact(at least for now)that
this episode was made possible by the efforts of Rich Weissensel,
who, as you may know, has already made one Delorean hovercraft, the D-
Rex monster Delorean, and is currently working on a few other wild
Delorean cars.

Rich was on the design and build team, as was Don Steger of Delorean
Motor Center in California.  On the team as builders were two nice
guys by the name of John and Casey (sorry, don't remember the last
names), and yours truly.  It was quite an honor being invited to
participate in this endeavor, for which I'm grateful.

Rich Weissensel prefers to keep a low profile on this list, so he
allowed me to spill the beans.  I won't divulge any details of how
the show went.  You'll just have to watch!

Rick Gendreau

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30509&media=atkins> click here