Re: [DMCForum] Regulators and selenoids - !!

Re: [DMCForum] Regulators and selenoids - !!

> I have a pair on my car. They are the same, but I don't think A1 is the
source for any of the vendors.

The regulators are made by Electric Life.

A-1 Electric is one of many retail dealers for Electric Life.  In order to
become a dealer for them, there are minimum quantity orders.  And no
DeLorean specific vendor could ever qualify because the minimums are way
too
high.  If the vendors don't buy from A-1 Electric then they are probably
paying a similar price from another retailer.

Electric Life does not allow their dealers to sell more than 10% below
suggested retail price regardless of quantity.  So you can pretty well
guess
what the DeLorean specific vendors are paying.  Hey, that's business.
Support your vendors damn it!  If you don't allow them to mark stuff like
this up 100+% then how the hell do you expect them to stay in business?

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732163/R=0/SIG=11n0nglqg/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30510&media=zone> click here