[DMCForum] EFI by Jim vin 6147

Hi lads,
is Jim on this group, the guy with the efi setup on his DMC? How much
extra hp did you get when you added bigger injectors? Can you still
fabricate fuel rails as kits and how much do they cost? Thanks!

Martin G, had a look at what you're up to over in England on your
website, very impressive, well done and best of luck. What are we
talking (in $$$) to get 170+ hp out of my engine, new exhaust system
with headers anyway I presume, but what else? Have you thought about
adding efi to your performance setup?

Thanks,
John
Ireland.