Re: [DMCForum] Frequency valve problems/Lambda relay

Re: [DMCForum] Frequency valve problems/Lambda relay

I never said a Lambda relay was the same as any other relay, i said i
have a bad relay. Also i wasnt talking about bad grounds i was talking
about shorts at connection points.

Let me make this clearer...... IF ANYONE HAS A USED LAMBDA RELAY AND
DOESNT WANT IT PLEASE CONTACT ME SO I CAN TEST IT ON MY CAR BEFORE I BUY
A NEW ONE. I HAVE A BAD RELAY.

Mark

Martin Gutkowski wrote:

>  Tha lambda relay is not the same as a normal relay.
>
> The most common cause of lambda system failure is the ground point
> attached to the engine at the back of the RH intake bank. This is the
> ground for the lambda computer
>
> Martin
>
> id wrote:
>
> >I have been working on my car trying to get the frequency valve
> working
> >and it comes down to a bad Lambda relay. My car runs the same with or
>
> >with out the lambda relay in the car.
> >
> >I applied power to the frequency valve and it does click like it
> should.
> >
> >I was wondering if anyone has a used Lambda relay #101071 that works
> >laying around that they dont want because i want to test a used relay
> in
> >my car first incase i have a short somewhere in my electrical system
> and
> >i dont want to burn out a new relay if i have a short.
> >
> >I have had some shorts in my electrical system and i am pretty sure
> my
> >lambda system is ok but i dont want to chance it on a new relay. As
> soon
> >as i confirm i have no shorts i will purchase a new relay.
> >
> >I will pay you shipping and postage for the relay and if you would
> like
> >some cash for the relay let me know how much.
> >
> >Mark

                         [click here]

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732161/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=