[DMCForum] Re: you (yes YOU) have a vacuum leak

[DMCForum] Re: you (yes YOU) have a vacuum leak

If mine is bad, which it probably is, are they rebuildable?  Or
should I spend the $42+shipping to get a new one.  Also, what causes
them to go bad?  Age and being exposed to the elements? or is it a
crappy part that goes out (like my FUCKING RIGHT ANGLE DRIVE).

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx>

<erikgeerdink@xxxx>
Could