RE: [DMCForum] Torsion bar jig

Dave Swingle screws in to small screws beside each of the torsion bar
mounts
to keep the sub panel down.

Mine had already come unseated so I took the T-panel off and stood on it
until it returned to its original position and Dave put in the screws.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732161/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30509&media=atkins> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupm