From: supremeadmiralsenn [mailto:StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 6:08 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Ass hat (longer)

Man, I need to brush up on my clarity skills.

My intention never has been, and never will be, for somebody to just
go and GIVE me money for a DMC. I knew my dad wouldn't do that. I
checked my emails and I never did say that I was planningon
borrowing money to pay him back (so THAT's why everyone calls me
childish....) so no, I am not whining that 'Daddy won't buy me my
dream car', I already have a car to use in my high school years. My
beef with my father was that he kept telling me things I had to do
for him to approve lending me $2k, such as finding a location to
store/work on the car, getting insurance, paying him back, etc, all
of which are his way of putting off buying something so he has time
to think about ti (this is his usual pattern). To then tell me that
he 'didn't want to shoot me down' tore me up. He could have just
told me that we couldn't afford it (which at the time I did not
know) and I wold have listened. Miscommunication on bith sides. Hope
that clears things up a bit, I was NOT NOT NOT asking to be handed
money. And no, I did not bid on this car without permission.

I now have a fairly well paying job (for a teenager) roughly $10 an
hour. My parents refused to help me with a DMC until I had a job,
which, as I told them at the time, I was planning on getting before
summer's end (and I did).

As for my screen name, it's a variant on my regular one since I
forgot the password to it. I have problems posting my real name in
my public email addresses....do you think 'cruznmd' is a real name?
I certainly hope not (sorry for using your s/n as an example).

Also, I am not really going to give up on a D. I was REAL ticked
when I posted that, and it was  all I could do to not spam a 2 page
long list of expletives. That's also part o the reason I censored my
post a little.

Anyway, now that I've corrected my mistake (1 of many) I end this
way too long post.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3760361.5018013.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1712983/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa
ge=1374-105951838331032> click here