Re: [DMCForum] Bosch HR 6 DS

Can sombebody explain the function and advantage of a high voltag coil to
stupid electronics guy like I am ?

Please a usefull explaination !?!?!

Rich, I bet you can save your 25.99 for something more usefull.
If you need a higher voltage to ignit - open the gap of the plugs.
The result will also be, that the wires look pretty funny in the dark.
At least this happened to my last car after I didn't replace the plugs for
about 30k miles !
I had a gap of about 2mm (about 0.08 " for the non metric....) and the car
run pretty crappy.

What you also need is more energy in the coil. There's several ways get
that.
Buy the coil.
Or get rid of the resistors.
Or manipulate the ignition control circuit to get more time to load the
coil.

So why didn't Volvo, Renault, Delorean and all the other car manufacturers

give more energy on the ignition / plugs ?
I bet they don't do it because so you guys can go and buy a cheap,
expensive
aftermarket coil that will fix all the problems that your cars suffer
from.

This coil stuff sounds like those little magnets you could buy to clip
around the gas
hose to get more power, better gas mileage and of course nicer girls....

Please prove me wrong

Elvis

--
3. Arcor - 4. web.de - 5. T-Online - 6. freenet.de - 7. daybyday - 8.
e-Post

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=512777040>