RE: [DMCForum] Re: Ass hat (long)

>If this is how the DMCForum is run, and you can call
>someone who honestly thought he could purchase a car a 'whiny
>little' whatever, I'm quitting this list.

Pardon me if I step in here Rich.  The DMCForum is not 'run' in any way at
all really.  It is essentially an off-shoot of the DML due to the way some
people were treated by moderators.  I, for one, am one of those who
disliked
the moderation.  I barely squeaked in one or two messages and was blasted
by
the moderators to the point I didn't even try posting anymore.  I never
let
that deter my interest in the car, the man, and the dream though.  I
wouldn't give someone else the power to effect whether or not I wanted to
continue with my interests.  A few years after first subscribing, I now
own
a De Lorean.

>Up until this point, I had a lot of respect for you because of the
>work you did with your car, but now I don't any more. If this is
>acceptable behavior for this list, I don't want to be part of it. I
>may not even want to buy a DMC anymore, if it'll turn me into
>someone like you.

Well, as you can probably tell by now, there is no real 'acceptable
behavior'.  We all equally insult each other and help each other out.
Whether it is a car or anything else, if you let other people's words and
opinions effect you in this manner then you may find yourself doing things
to just fit in, as opposed to what you really want to do and enjoy.

>There are people in this world that dislike
>others, and I'm used to not being a favorite.

Well, you may already be on the path to greatness if you are not a
favorite.
One day you will say something that offends someone else, just like what
Rich may have said about you.  That is a guarantee.

I hope that made some kind of sense.  I have been up for going on
twenty-four hours.

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124gf29oe/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=346767683>