[DMCForum] Re: Ass hat (long)

cruznmd/ Rich:
How dare you call me a 'whiny little ****'? What the heck is
up here? If this is how the DMCForum is run, and you can call
someone who honestly thought he could purchase a car a 'whiny
little' whatever, I'm quitting this list. I'll find De Lorean
information elsewhere. I came here to use a good resource to find
out information on these cars and where I could get some good deals
on the parts I knew I would need right away. As for posting a 'whiny
rant' about getting bad answers, I was getting responses that said I
should never consider buying a car at my age. I also thought I was
being reasonable with my responses, up until I called my dad a jerk
for, as you obviously forget, leading me to believe he would help me
get this car and then telling me he never intended to. I did
apologize to him for that. You need to get the facts straight
before you go off flaming people. I saved every single email I
received pertaining to this car, and I can back myself up.

Up until this point, I had a lot of respect for you because of the
work you did with your car, but now I don't any more. If this is
acceptable behavior for this list, I don't want to be part of it. I
may not even want to buy a DMC anymore, if it'll turn me into
someone like you.

I don't care if you have a personal beef with me, or if you think
I'm a total idiot. There are people in this world that dislike
others, and I'm used to not being a favorite. But when you have to
flame somebody on a forum like this, that's where I have a problem.
If you think my decisions were wrong, say so, don't call somebody
who you've NEVER met (and at this rate, never will either) an
insulting name until you know them well enough to judge them. I
don't want to judge you harshly, because you may have your own
reasons for being this way, but I'd appreciate it if you would
return the favor.

In short, don't call somone who was misled and trying to honsetly
buy something ANYTHING until you look at the facts.

I'm sorry if this offends you. Too bad you didn't think that maybe I
might have been offended too.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0178293&partid=3170658> click here