Re: [DMCForum]ass hat alert...

Is this that young kid, 15/16 years old who was saying his daddy was
going to let him buy this car on ebay if it stayed around $1500/$2000
and was asking all kinds of questions on getting parts and such?

Then, if I recall correctly, he then put posts up saying his daddy
had renege'd on the deal and wouldn't let him buy it at any price.

This car is the one that had one turbo rotting on it, the car was
outside and very sad right?

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx> wrote:
> I also read about Sean Corbett. Everything on the site was his
fault, yet
> amazingly he's trying to blame ebay. He's comparing what he does to
when a
> large manufacturer does drop ship orders. That's where he's wrong. A
> manufacturer chooses to have a zero inventory condition and only
produces
> when an order is placed. The customer is still always directly
linked to the
> seller. By putting himself in the middle he knew the risks and now
he's
> having to pay for them.
>
> It's one thing to do this with toys or small priced items, but to
try to
> attempt it with a car? Around these parts that goes over like a
fart in
> church.

Particelli.
> > I've
> > never heard of this Sean character until I read >his post today
on the
> > DML,
> > and skimmed through his site. Sounds to me like he thinks a hell
of a lot
> > of
> > himself... lol. Very >mellowdramatic. -Louie
> >
> > Oh, yea, I read that.  It sounds like the drug dealer/user who
kept using
> > and dealing until they got caught and then suddenly develop
religion,
> > because "it" made me do it.  No need to be responsible when it
can be
> > conveniently blamed elsewhere.
> >
> > Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512