Re: [DMCForum] Travis's Bypass Pipe

> what are the odds
> that Joe Mechanic would know that a D should have a cat on it

While they had these inspections in Hillsborough County, they walked
around
the car with a mirror on the end of a stick to look for the cat.  If your
car passed emissions anyway, they still wouldn't pass you unless they saw
cat.

> But then again you can always find those places that will just pass you
> anyway.

Not so while they had inspections in Hillsborough County, Florida.  The
inspection stations were purpose-built facilities run by private
contractors
that did nothing but do inspections.  So there was no room for special
favors.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3705203.4965331.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1712983/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa