From: Travis Goodwin [mailto:tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 9:28 AM
To: 'DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Travis's Bypass Pipe

In SC they dropped auto inspections about 10 years ago. We've never had
emissions testing, but if they did reinstate inspections, what are the
odds
that Joe Mechanic would know that a D should have a cat on it considering
there's about 5 on the road in the entire state?

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30509&media=atkins> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupm