  From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 4:02 PM
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [DMCForum] Good news, Bad news

  Good news: Using a cheater bar & wheel chocks I freed the last stuck
  nut on the driver's front.

  Bad news: The passenger front stripped out totally.

  Good news: New otterstat works great. Fans kick on.

  Bad news: Still hotter'n hell without the heatshield.

  Good news: Fixed the shift linkage. Have reverse.

  Bad news: Still finding more vacuum leaks. :)

  Good news: Took her for the first drive OUTSIDE of the parking lot. On
  the street!

  Boy did people stare.....you'd think I was driving an M1A1 Abrams or
  something.

  Rich

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3705203.4965331.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1712983/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa