[DMCForum] Re: Michigan dinner get-together

[DMCForum] Re: Michigan dinner get-together

Yeah!!!  September 26 is the due date.  I need to get some of my
project done before the middle of September.  Otherwise who knows
when I'll get around to them!

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxx>
wrote:
> And, aren't we getting close to "CiCi's Big Day"?
>
> Dick
>
> --- Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hmm, next weekend??
> >
> > August 17 is:
> >
> > "National Thriftshop Day".  You trying to exclude
> > thriftshop owners, workers, and customers?
> >
> > "Archeology Day".  Bah, who needs those Indiana
> > Jones
> > types working on your car?
> >
> > "Drink Coffee From a baby Sippe Cup at the Office
> > Day".  Um, er... WHY?!  I guess if you serve beer in
> > sippy cup, those who celebrate this holiday can
> > still
> > participate.
> >
> > Also Davey Crockett's Birthday (1786).  Have a beer
> > for Davey!
> >

> > The third week in August is also Friendship Week, so
> > your excluding anyone is is a friend, or has a
> > friend.

> http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124ps9ikp/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3656190&yhad=1595056> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=837620343>