However the seperation check list on my web site may help, so I can be
there in spirit if not body  ;-)

Paul

www.paul.salsbury.btinternet.co.uk

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: erikgeerdink
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: 11 August 2003 18:49
  Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Michigan dinner get-together

  If anyone wants to come over to Holland Michigan and help me out
  with seperating a delorean from its frame and then helping remove
  and engine and tranny, along with removing all the brake parts, I
  would gladly pay you in beer and food.  We could call it the "Lets
  all show up at Eriks house and help him out with his projects-Get
  Together"
  So, seeya guys in about a week.  I'll have the beer ready

  Erik

  --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx>
  wrote:
  > LMAO, Marc ...
  >
  > Well, you know ... That's why we picked "Assumption Day" to go
  play pool
  > - we figured with all the Catholics out genuflecting and fiddling
  with
  > their rosaries or whatnot, we'd get a good table. :)
  >
  > Actually sighted bumpersticker: "New Orleans. Oy! such a home."
  >
  > Farrar
  >
  > Marc Levy wrote:
  > > Too bad Dr. Rosenberg and I cant make it to
  > > Evansville..  They don't want any Jewish people there,
  > > probably why they picked Rosh Hashana for this event??
  > >
  > > .... Yes, I am joking.
  > >
  > > --- Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx> wrote:
  > >
  > >>Dick,
  > >>

  > > <SNIP>
  > >
  > >>But since we're posting the smaller events, I'll go
  > >>ahead and post my
  > >>own: Dr Rosenberg and I are going to have a pool
  > >>game and beer or twelve
  > >>Thursday night. All are invited. Give me a call if
  > >>you can make it, or
  > >>meet us at the Cue And Cushion on Commerce St in
  > >>Harahan. ;)
  > >><SNIP>

  > >>over

  > > <SNIP>

  > --
  > Farrar Hudkins
  > Announcer/Producer
  > 89.9 WWNO FM New Orleans / 90.5 KTLN FM Thibodaux-Houma
  > Live audio stream @ www.wwno.org

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124mh1h7k/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3656190&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=745151742>