RE: [DMCForum] Here we go again...

I tell ya. A weekend off and I'm outta the loop.

I told this bit to Mike Cohee, but the rest of you will get a great
chuckle
out of this. My neighbor is an embalmer and is starting her own business.
They just completed construction on her facility, including a large garage
where the hearse will be kept. In the bay next to it will be parked my
DeLorean while I redo the heads. On one end she'll be preparing the dead
for
burial and the other end I'll be raising the dead.

The car moves in on Friday and I will begin the whole process. My plans
are
to take detailed photos and notes on everything I do. If anyone saw the
beginnings of my Worst Case Scenario: Exhaust Gaskets it'll be along the
same lines.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124f8kfa7/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=864056373>