Re: [DMCForum] Re: Out.

Sorry. I have an expensive camera and don't want to handle it with dirty
paws. It'd take loads of photos to go into complete detail, and there's
always something different about every job. Not putting you into this
category, but if you're capable of this job, I don't think a pictorial
reference would help much more than the manual does anyway. Also the job
I'm doing today doesn't include the exhaust system as this system has
been done not long ago and didn't need to come off as it would on 99% of
other head gasket jobs.

Also fixed the central locking problem on my friend's car. Thanks to
Dave Stragand who had the same problem abot a year ago, was able to
diagnose and fix very quickly.

Martin

timnagin wrote:

>Are you, or have you, taken pictures to document this procedure so we can
>all learn from it?
>
>Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=1247d4o3g/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=455121208>