[DMCForum] Re: Out.

I believe that your guy can help. I certainly don't take it as an
insult. All I'm saying is that I'm at the end of -my- knowledge.

I did not adjust the rocker clearances as I did not remove the cams.
I only removed the heads, checked for warpage, cleaned them up,
exhaust gaskets etc.

If you think it's still worth checking, I'll get on it.

For what it's worth, I tried to start it a little later and it damn
near caught. It was the strongest sputter I had yet. I just can't
tell what it wants. More gas, less gas, better spark or what.

I've had trouble with that relay that reduces the ballast resistor by
half when you crank it. I have spark, but...

Anyway, I'll take help where I can get it. Thanks.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1663535/R=0/SIG=11ps6rfef/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=