From: erikgeerdink [mailto:erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 9:26 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Damn it! busted!

Well, lets see.  I've owned the car for 4 years 2 weeks and 2 days.
Today, on my 2nd wedding aniversary...I finally got busted for
speeding.  Man, he got me good too.  I was driving into the sun, i
was talking with my wife, and he got me.  57 in a 35.  I tried to
tell him that my angle drive wasn't working correctly and that since
the restoration my speedo has been a bit off, but he didn't take
it.  At least he wasn't an ass about it.  Oh well, this is my first
speeding ticket.  Still, I pride myself in how well I drive and how
I can see a cop a mile away.  Humility is good.

Erik

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1663535/R=0/SIG=11ps6rfef/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30504&media=atkins> click here