Re: [DMCForum] Re: How humiliating...

944 s2.  There's a car you don't hear about too much.  Weren't too many
of them built either...

FYI, the computer says the top speed is 164, but I'll be damned if I'm
going to check that.  I think the car will go flying off the road before
then.

Jim

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 21:44:56 -0400 "Andrei Cular" <acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I just purchased the best of both worlds, a Porsche 944 S2 Cabrio.
> Quick
> off the line and fast through the sweepers, she might not be the
> quickest or
> fastest but still a great combo. And she looks really good sitting
> next to
> my De
>

> Andrei

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o72ctft/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3512844?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=942714537>